While I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day, there are some things about the holiday that have grown on me.
I have to admit that I like making heart-shaped pizzas
(it's become our tradition!),
letting my little girls wear heart-covered stretchy pants,
and watching my boy look through his Valentine cards after school.
(It's also nice to send him to school in something red, rather than the navy and white uniform that is otherwise required!)
This year I also liked what my husband came up with when I told him he was not allowed to spend any money on a gift for me :)
It almost makes me wonder what I had against Valentine's Day in the first place!
Almost.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I need to start making those heart shaped pizza because I don't like Valentine's Day much either. Making 156 valentines and keeping my kids from eating 10 lbs of chocolate is not my idea of a good time!
Post a Comment