Ever since Eric was born, people have called him big. To me, though, he's just been my little baby.
But even I am starting to admit that this little guy is getting big, or at least big-ger :)
This week Eric turned eight months, and it is amazing how much he can do.
He is now a pro at riding in shopping carts without his car seat,
feeding himself with a spoon (or two!)--his first little tooth even came through this week,

wearing shoes,

using a broom and helping Daddy,

standing--and even taking steps on his own (up to four at a time!),

and crawling really fast!

Time to lock up the Lego, I think!
I guess there's no way to stop him from growing up, so I might as well admit that it's a pretty cute process to watch :)
We love our big (little) guy!!

2 comments:
That picture of him crawling on the trampoline he looks so big--almost like a ONE-YEAR-OLD!! And he got his first tooth?! Finally. I just can't believe he is 8 months old. They really do change so much in that first year.
Eric sure has grown up so fast! I see you are getting him started on his chores (sweeping the deck) early!
Post a Comment