Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Made It!

Well, guess who made it through the first semester of preschool!

 


Yes, Ben and I made it through--have you ever seen me look this happy in a picture? I got to stay with Ben all morning at school, watch his Christmas concert, and then take him home to keep for the next three weeks!

Ben's concert was fun to watch--they sang several Christmas songs, complete with costumes, props, and dancing (I have some great video footage!). Ben sang out, too--I was so proud of him I had to blink really hard to keep the tears back (at a preschool Christmas concert, I know!)

 


Ben also brought home presents he'd made for me and Jason, including an elf doorknob decoration, a pretzel string (I suggested putting it on the tree, but Ben said, "Actually, I choose to eat it!"), and a snowball ornament for the Christmas tree.

 


Our little guy is sure growing up!

 

2 comments:

Anita said...

Lisa, don't feel bad--I got teared up just reading your blog!! I can't believe Ben is in Preschool--and Kindergarten NEXT FALL. Sometimes I wish these kids of ours would stop growing. It's happy and sad all at the same time!

mom said...

Congratulations to you and and Ben I knew you could do it. It's anazing how much the little ones grow when they start going to school, even if it is preschool.