Today Jason and I decided to go to Mom and Dad's favorite store to see if we could find a book/toy shelf for Janae's room. Well, not only did we find the perfect shelves (I should have taken before-and-after pictures so you could see how much of a difference these shelves make!), but we also found some books for Janae (50 cents each), a "shopping cart" for Janae for $2 (she screamed when we took it away from her to pay for it at the store), and a pair of jeans for me (also $2 . . . and to think that not even a year ago I spent almost $80 on jeans at the mall--that I didn't even like once I got them home!). I'm starting to think Mom and Dad are onto something :)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Second-Hand Smuckle
Today Jason and I decided to go to Mom and Dad's favorite store to see if we could find a book/toy shelf for Janae's room. Well, not only did we find the perfect shelves (I should have taken before-and-after pictures so you could see how much of a difference these shelves make!), but we also found some books for Janae (50 cents each), a "shopping cart" for Janae for $2 (she screamed when we took it away from her to pay for it at the store), and a pair of jeans for me (also $2 . . . and to think that not even a year ago I spent almost $80 on jeans at the mall--that I didn't even like once I got them home!). I'm starting to think Mom and Dad are onto something :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Lisa.
My this is exciting, now I have two blogs to read! I like your perchaces! Now I really must find out how to do spell check when commenting on a "posting". Mom
Yahh!! You wrote on your blog. You better become obsessed like me.
Post a Comment